Walls and Murals wallpapers transform any mundane space into a vibrant, magical and colorful setting. The silent walls begin to speak the language of art, aesthetics and become the silent story tellers. Wallpapers reflect the personality of the house or office and lend beauty, energy and vibrancy to the interiors. Like all precious things, wallpapers too require regular care to spread their charm in your life.
Walls and Murals wallpapers require little care to last longer on your walls. It is infact a simple routine cleaning which if followed regularly can ensure a better life for your wallpaper.
- Wipe the wallpaper regularly with a clean, dry cloth to remove dust particles.
- Dampen a clean cloth or sponge with water and wipe wallpaper gently. Do not use hard scrubbing pads. Damp cleaning should not be done regularly.
- When using damp cloth or sponge, always squeeze out excess water and wipe in the direction of the seams/joints , i.e. from top to bottom or from bottom to top.
- Although the scratch proof wallpaper is made up of sturdy material, hard scrubbing and use of chemical based detergents and even mild cleaners can permanently damage the wallpaper.
- Clean your wallpaper every 3-4 weeks to keep it shining and dust proof.